Analyzing Requirements and
defining Solution Architectures
Defining a business concept in order to avoid the failure of the project as a whole, avoiding the implementation of unnecessary or omission of necessary functionalities. Maintaining the project in the planned budget and precisely determining the deadlines for development. Translating business requirements into technical settings and overcoming communication differences. Parsing business tasks from the level of corporate requirements to software development.
- Designing business solutions.
- Collecting and analyzing information.
- Prediction solutions.
- Development of a conceptual solution.
- Making a logical design.
- Creating a physical design.
- Designing a presentation layer.
- Designing layers (levels) of data.
- Designing safety specifications.
- Completion of the planning phase.
- Stabilization and applying solutions.